Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Still...

Hello Everyone!

Yes, I am still here!. I am not dead, or disappeared, or lost, nor have I forgotten about my beloved blog outlet.  Life has just chosen to partake more aggressively in my existence with both wonderful and difficult efficiency.  I do have some good excuses, and a few understandable reasons, for leaving these pages blank for so long:

Good Excuses
It's summer in Boston - finally!
It was my birthday.
I was travelling.
Family, friends, and enjoying them more in person.
I'd rather be outside than on the computer.
I am working on an awesome project 
- well, several of them - 
that are taking up what would be my personal blogging time.  
(Believe me, you're going to love it - debuting soon - just be patient a little longer)

Understandable Reasons
Blogger freaked out and wouldn't let me log on, 
then erased several posts 
- made up of weeks worth of work -
and I was too frustrated to recreate them right away.
My computer screen backlight quit working. 
It took multiple attempts, several Amazon purchases, a very late night, 
and the help of an amazing person to fix it.
Life likes to throw curveballs, and the cyber-world took a backseat.

But, now I'm back! As are my unfortunately erased posts, which magically reappeared yesterday! (Yeah Blogger!) I'll do my best to keep up, but don't worry if I miss a few updates - my time is being very well utilized! And I'm very excited to share the fruits of my labor with you!

First post coming now........


No comments:

Post a Comment