Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I do it anyway.


I had found a kind of serenity, a new maturity...
I didn't feel better or stronger than anyone else but it seemed no longer important
whether everyone loved me or not - more important now was for me to love them.
Feeling that way turns your whole life around; living becomes the act of giving.
-Beverly Sills


Anyway
Martina McBride

You can spend your whole life building
something from nothing.
One storm can come and blow it all away...
Build it anyway.

You can chase a dream
that seems so out of reach.
And you know if might not ever come your way...
Dream it anyway.

This world's gone crazy
and it's hard to believe 
that tomorrow will be better than today...
Believe it anyway.

You can love someone with all your heart
for all the right reasons,
and in a moment they can chose to walk away...
Love them anyway.

God is great,
but sometimes life ain't good.
And when I pray
it doesn't always turn out like I think it should,
but I do it anyway.
I do it anyway.

You can pour your soul out singing
a song you believe in
that tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang...
Sing it anyway.

Yeah, sing it anyway.

I sing.
I dream.
I love.
Anyway.

( Listen )

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give;
not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
2 Corinthians 9:7

Fear not to do good...
for whatsoever ye sow, that shall ye also reap;
therefore, if ye sow good ye shall also reap good for your reward.
 D&C 6:33

Cast not away therefore your confidence, for it hath great recompense of reward.
Hebrews 10:35

*recompense: make amends; compensation or restitution given for loss or harm suffered or effort made

Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not.
D&C 6:6

No comments:

Post a Comment