Thursday, March 1, 2012

They Two


...and they two shall be one...
-Ephesians 5:31

In January I was lucky enough to travel home to visit family and attend my cousin Whitney's wedding.  I wasn't the official photographer, but I did do some walking around with my camera.  The best part - all of the  glowing faces and innumerable smiles that gave evidence of the joy and happiness of the occasion. That blissful singular moment in Trent and Whitney's life.  Time is always moving forward, through ups and downs, highs and lows, joys and sorrows. 

 I love capturing that joy, 
preserving those fleeting moments, 
 forever available to stir us up into remembrance of how blessed we truly are.







Trent & Whitney
January 13th 2012
St. George Temple













Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life... which he hath given thee under the sun  
-Ecclesiastes 9:9

Congratulations Whit and Trent!



3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these photos!! You are so talented! Thank you so much, e specially for being there on this special day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Glad you like them! Did you get the link to the full photo album that I sent you? (I sent it via Facebook message, as I wasn't sure about your email address....)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete