Friday, March 23, 2012

Not-quite Thursday

Hello Everyone!

A little bump in the road (haha! - oh the irony of that phrase) has come in to disrupt the first week of my new blogging plan. I had a little accident on my bike this morning and dislocated my hip -Don't worry! it was minor and I'm okay, just landed wrong. I've got a number of wonderful friends who are helping me out, and the doctors got me set up and comfortable with some crutches and good pain control.  Luckily, I'm -relatively- young, strong, and healthy, so I should be better and mostly healed in just a few days. : D Yeah!  Back to work on Monday but no biking for about a week or so.  Sigh....I miss my bike already... I need my daily dose of sunshine, wind, speed, and happy exercise endorphins.

So, Thursday's theme post is going to have to be delayed a day (or maybe a few....) but I'll do my best to get it up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment