Friday, June 12, 2009

This Day at the Beach

Hello Everyone! I've decided that I am really bad at this blogging thing and so, in an effort to improve my sharing skills I am going to set the goal of posting a photo a day. Now, I realize this is not a completely realistic and continuously sustainable goal, as things like internet/computer availability, as well as my bad habit of struggling to form good daily habits, and this wonderfully hectic thing we call life must all at some point interfere. But I thought it would be worth it to try, at least for a little while, and see how it goes. :)

And so, here is your first photo (or in this case photos- as occasionally may happen, as I have so many favorites to choose from) of the day. I recently spent a week on Cape Cod with the Preece's, a wonderful family I nanny for, and my lovely roommate Nicole.

This Day at the Beach

Ocean breeze blowing, feet kick and splash,
Ocean waves breaking, on rocks with a crash.
Boys finding seashells, girls sifting sand,
Friends building castles, as high as they can.
I stretch my arms out, far as they'll reach
Oh, my what fun, on this day at the beach.
-unknown



And here are some fantastic ones captured by my amazing roommate Nicole. Children and sea creatures- pure delight!






No comments:

Post a Comment