Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chapel Fire - Good News!

I know... 'chapel fire' and 'good news' are not two phrases you usually hear together in the same sentence, but, the good news is that while I was away I received an email from the company (BELFOR) that removed the steeple after the chapel fire. I took photos during the deconstruction and they now want to talk about the possibility of hiring me to photograph their other projects! Yeah! I've never considered construction photography, but I really did have a lot of fun working with them the week after the fire. Good thing they let me keep the hard hat!



To see all of the chapel photos go to:

LP Chapel - Steeple Removal

I'm on my way out the door now to develop the rest of my DR/Haiti photos! More of them coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment