Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Allie - Mini Me


Meet my niece, Allie.

This was the first time I met her.  She turned 5 months old while I was visiting. She is very tiny, and still wears newborn sizes (well, almost wears newborn clothes, they are still too big for her!). She's very much like me, and as my family was going through old childhood photo albums, they said they couldn't believe how much she looks like I did as a baby. Well - except for the ears - she's a lighter version of infant me!

Unfortunately I only have one photo of my childhood self in my possession for comparison, and it's not quite accurate as we're not the same age/weight or making the same expression in the photos...but maybe it's close enough. What do you think?

 

It's there...I guess it's just one of those things that's hard to capture on film. :) Apologies for the short posting! I've been busy/out of town, and I'm leaving to go out of town again, so you probably won't get any more updates until the beginning of next week - but don't worry, I've got memory cards full of great photo time I've been having on my trips! Lots of catching up to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment