Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wide Open Spaces


Living in Boston I often forget how beautiful, vast, and full of  stars the skies can be.  Open fields, hills, valleys, and roads uninhibited by dense impenetrable forests or three story buildings are a true and breathtaking delight.  Please forgive any blurriness or spots - I forgot my tripod (and was forced to get into strange and upside down positions trying to focus while balancing around boulders) and many photos were taken through the car window...

Those roads provided breath-taking views.  There's something special about an empty road going on and on to the horizon where the sun burns the world away into a dancing, shimmering heat haze that reflects the crystal blue sky, literally blurring the line between heaven and earth.
-Dave Gorman














2 comments:

  1. Keep them coming Janna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I do have an awesome view right outside my door....thanks so much for sharing and reminding me just how lucky I am to live where I live and the family I love...


    Mom

    ReplyDelete